Subject: REMINDER: ENMCA meeting - Cyprus - 7 June 2024
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:06:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

The next in-person meeting of the ENMCA network will take place on Friday 7 
June 2024 and will be hosted by the Cyprus Medical Council in Larnaca, 
Cyprus.

Please can you complete the attached registration form and return to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by Friday 10 May if you would 
like to join the meeting.

We are currently developing the agenda and will share in due course. Please 
let us know if you have any agenda items that you would like to add.

The event will take place in the Radisson Blu Hotel:

Radisson Blu Hotel, Larnaca
Atlantidon 2, 6058, Larnaca, Cyprus

The hotel has reserved rooms with special prices for ENMCA participants:

ROH Single Rooms on Bed & Super Breakfast Basis €135.00 per day
ROH Double Rooms on Bed & Super Breakfast Basis €150.00 per day

You should email the following address to make a booking: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  quoting 
the subject “ENMCA Meeting 2024”.

The Cyprus Medical Council also recommends the following hotels - please be 
aware that some are quite a distance from the meeting venue and so a taxi 
may be required.

1.	Sun Hall Hotel
2.	Les Palmiers Beach Boutique Hotel & Luxury Apartments
3.	Mercure Larnaca Beach Resort
4.	Island Boutique Hotel
5.	Livadhiotis City Hotel

Best wishes

Alex, Adam, Nicola and Yoanna

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/sites/all/themes/agim/logo.png>